Monday, October 22, 2007

No time for blogging

Not that it takes all that long, but I guess I'm just not feeling creative enough, or I'm just too exhausted when I get home to deal with it. Been so busy lately, trying to make a final push with experiments and writing to get a paper out. It's going incredibly slow, even though I'm busting ass. Add to that I have a new student I'm responsible for and I've been totally neglecting her because I'm so busy. And then for some reason I decided to start a new German course that meets Monday through Thursday from 5pm-7:30pm. So I gotta leave work at like 4:45. Which means I'll have to start getting in before 8 to get ANYTHING done and probably will come back after class some days. And I'm also helping organize this big annual halloween party. And I also gotta deal with the stress of figuring out a halloween costume - and they don't exactly have the big costume shops here. And and and.

No comments: